So yesterday after watching a youtube video on art hacks, I thought I came up with an ingenius way to scan 11x17 art boards using the regular 8.5x11 scanning bed. I cut the boards at the center line but not enough to cut clean in half. The board was still one piece but could be folded, so I would scan in half, flip it over then scan it again. I thought this revolutionary and opened up limitless possibilities. Unfortunately this morning while trying to stitch together in photoshop, I realized some very big errors I need to work out before posting a completed piece. Mainly that the scanner didn't pick up the edges so there's missing pieces of the page that just didn't get scanned. So after much frustration I'm going to have to try scanning those pages again and getting all the image on the scanning bed.
But I did get at least two together and did some touch up work. The 2nd image is one I completed this week.
Post one thing you like and one thing you dislike.