Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Hailey Summer Galloway's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, just to mention, I really like these names that Jotham has come up with: Chri-…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 13, 2013 to Convention Name Ideas

11 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Eric Jansen

"Okay, I'm just transferring this comment from the comments wall to here…will still b…"

11 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Eric Jansen

"Haha, yeah…I figure this is a christian event thing, not evangelism. So, what we're…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 13, 2013 to Vision, Motivation, Mission Statement, and more.

10 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Hailey Summer Galloway

"Haha, that was the name of where I used to go for Christian family counseling XD Not…"

11 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Eric Jansen

"Kay. =P "

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 12, 2013 to Vision, Motivation, Mission Statement, and more.

10 Dec 13, 2013

"Haha, funny. -.- "

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 12, 2013 to Vision, Motivation, Mission Statement, and more.

10 Dec 13, 2013

"Well, thanks! Yeah...I can research more about everything, I just wanted to clarify…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 7, 2013 to Ideas? [THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED]

3 Dec 7, 2013

"I just thought of this after watching the Jesus anime video. It would cool, I think…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 6, 2013 to Ideas? [THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED]

3 Dec 7, 2013

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service