Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I am a full-time minister with two churches. How many of you are either full-time or part-time clergy? Were you into comics before hand, or did it come with your calling?

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I've been pondering if I have a calling to preach...God gives me a lot of biblical insights sometimes, but I don't know if I could take the time and discipline to earn the full privelege of ministry.
Hey Pastor Z.
Dave Weiss here. I pastor a church plant in Reading PA called New Creation Fellowship. http://www.radicallyreal.com/newcreation. I also write youth ministry resources. Are you the Church Mice Creator. If so I really like your stuff.
God bless,
Dave
Dave -
Yes, I am the guilty party. God blessed me with Church Mice almost seven years ago, and it has been pure joy to see what He has done with it since then. I really like your cartooning style - great line work!
Blessings to you,
Pastor

I've been an evangelist basically since I was saved in 1991.  Several pastors have tried to ordain me, but I keep telling them just as Jeremiah was ordained before he came out of his mother's womb (Jeremiah 1:5) so was I.  I tend to present the gospel in juvenile detention centers and places and people most Christians don't like to deal with like avidly anti-christian atheists and intellectuals who consider themselves too smart for God and many other such soffers

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service