Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I have a question in regards to the SDCC Sunday program this year.  I had previously attended from 2003-2005.  Then I took a long break before attending again last year.  Back in 2005 myself along with my friend volunteered to lead worship on Sunday morning.  Just wondering if that could be a possibility for Sunday morning at this year's convention as I do plan on coming to the convention, and I could bring along my guitar and offer to lead songs of praise and worship.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my knowledge there will be a worship service at SDCC.  It will be held offsite Sunday morning prior to the opening of the convention. The CCAS will have a table at Comic Con in Small Press at P-08. They should have more details about the worship service.

Yeah, I just wanted to know if they wanted to know if they'd like to have a time of praise and worship?  I mean if they already have someone that's cool.  If they don't already and would like to have me do it I'd just like to know so I know to bring my guitar along.  A guitar takes up quite a bit of space in the car that could be used to transport cool con swag. ;)

Thank you so much for your kind offer. We  This year the CCAS will not be having a time of worship at any of the panels.

Thanks for letting me know.  See you all at the con!

I wish I lived close enough to go to SDCC. Those of you that can go, have fun! Bring back some cool stories!

Yeah, if there's any links to photos or video of CCAS at SDCC, please let us know. I dig that stuff. :)

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service