Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Please pray for a new ministry venture launching in July 2016

Pray that God would lead us and that we would reach people with the Gospel. Thank you so much.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is this ministry venture?

"For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?" - Luke 14:28 ESV

Right now I just want to pray and plan. I'll have more details as we get closer to July.

Thanks for asking K.G. {smile}

K.G. Adams said:

What is this ministry venture?

It is looking more like November now. Details are falling into place.

Online Comic / Comic creation video streams on Twitch / Printed Literature

Yes... God be glorified in what we do and endeavor by faith. We want to put a spotlight on Your Son Jesus and His work on the cross... lead us... guide us... help us... You are the awesome God... we trust you.

Please keep praying about this. A few steps forward and a few steps back but we are believing and continuing on. Your prayers mean so much.

Well... A great deal has happened since I began this venture and I am taking this back up again a little older and hopefully a little wiser. Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service