Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

This is a email Ive sent to Image Marvel and DC and they have not got bck to me please read and maybe you can help or send this to someone who can thank you(________ are were I inserted Image Marvel and DC in)

Dear _________

My Name is Cameron Hortenberry. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am a Sr. in Scarlet Oaks Career Developent Campus. I am doing Sr project on the whole processes in making a comic book. If you could give me info on it I would greatly appreciate if you did. Also I need to have some type of interview with some one that is involved in this process, email interview or phone or what ever it may be. So if anyone could get back with me it would help me a lot. If no one at _____ can help me then if you could direct me to someone who could.

Thank You so much
Cameron Hortenberry

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a writer/inker/letterer/artist in the comic book business. I had my first project recently published through Living Word Publication. If you would like to ask me any questions please contact me at kglewis75@hotmail.com

Kurt Lewis
Creator/writer/artist of "The Improbable Barnsy and A Pocket Full of Teeth"
I could help you. I just worked on something simple enough recently using a graphic tablet and computer software. I could share some ideas with you. you may contact me at edwinirabor@yahoo.com

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service