Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I need an artist for an established character I'm paying!

I have drawings but I need my character in different poses and backgrounds WBS please

Views: 144

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just sent an e-mail to you Mitch!

Mitch Martin said:
I like your stuff, it looks good.
I could do a full body rotation and some action poses. What are you looking for?
If you want to continue discussing this, you can reach me at copperdog8@gmail.com

Thanks.
I emailed you back just now.
And if Mitch ain't free...I might be!

http://www.ihorace.com

Craig, I colored a piece and if you're still interested take a look at the attachment, hope it comes through. Didn't know if you had color codes for characters or not, seems like you have a lot of artists that are interested in working with you. Hope you find the style that you're after!

ministrycomics@hotmail.com

Yes Mitch haven't made any deals with anyone yet

Mitch Martin said:

Are you still looking??

Here is some links to the colored piece I mentioned, this is in a cut & grad coloring style, a little different from the Manga style on my page: Test Color by Ministry Comics for Craig

Contact Christina at ministrycomics@hotmail.com for rates, turn around time depends on project. Will gladly supply references.

Impressive what are your rates Christina?

Christina Cheek said:

Here is some links to the colored piece I mentioned, this is in a cut & grad coloring style, a little different from the Manga style on my page: Test Color by Ministry Comics for Craig

Contact Christina at ministrycomics@hotmail.com for rates, turn around time depends on project. Will gladly supply references.

Look at my page if you like send me a email

I will message you with my rates, for privacy reasons.

Craig said:

Impressive what are your rates Christina?

Christina Cheek said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2014   Created by CCAS Web Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service