Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the site, so I thought I'd share a brief introduction :)

My name is Susan Mattinson and I'm an ordained Presbyterian Minister in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.  I'm the full-time (albeit somewhat unconventional) minister of a church there.  I've been creating my weekly comic strip "Pastor Shep" for three years now (www.pastorshep.ca), and have had what I consider to be a blessed amount of success.  All of my comics (as well as some colouring pages and other activities) are available on my website for free use for church/non-profit newsletters, bulletins, websites, etc.  My ultimate dream would be to do ministry part-time and Pastor Shep related work part-time.

It's great to find an online community of like-minded Christian artists and I look forward to getting to know you!

Grace and peace,

Susan

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your comic is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it!

Thanks Kevin! :)

Kevin D. Lintz said:

Your comic is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it!

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service