Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I always struggle with introductions...well, I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. I'm a graphic designer, artist, and writer, and I'm also a proud follower of Jesus Christ. My favorite type of comics to read/draw are manga-styled ones, and everyone calls me Sai.

I'm currently drawing/writing 3 different manga-styled comics ("The humanBEing", "FireWire", and "2Kingdoms"), and it has always been my personal hope to create stories that not only have positive themes, but would also provide alternative safe reading for the online manga-reading audience. I am involved with two free online magazines, DREAM Manga which is secular and currently runs two of my series, and TwelveGates Manga, which is completely staffed by Christian artists and runs my 3rd series. I am also the TwelveGates webmaster/forum administrator/graphic designer/whatever else Bert needs me for. I self-publish all of my series, and I am also the creator of the "Heart Series", which are my interpretive vector/vexel paintings featuring Biblical scripture passages.

Er, what else...? I can't think of anything. But it's nice to meet all of you and I hope to make connections and friends with more Christian artists~!

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much!

Buzz Dixon said:

These look very nice, Sai!  I'm looking forward to reading them at length.

Looks good welcome!

Hello, and thank you~! 

The BunniAngel said:

Hey and welcome!!!

Thank you!

Alika Parsons said:

Looks good welcome!

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service