Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I jus got a Wacom bamboo splash pen tablet and I'm having trouble getting it to work with my Linux/Ubuntu operating system. Anyone know how to fix it?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, unfamil unfamiliar w Linux. My first thought is downloading the latest driver from wacom's site?

Hi Emily, did Nathan's advice help? Sorry I don't have any wisdom for you. I hope you get your Wacom machine working well, and that you enjoy it for many years to come.

Yes his advice was very useful. Thank you for asking. I'm currently working on the story board of my comic.
Emily.

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service