Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I am attempting to raise money to create and publish my own Christian Comic Book. The characters are based on people in my life and my own story of going from a us solider to being a man of god. I hope to reach those people who would normally not read something like this and show them they are not alone and the power of god.  I am asking  for enough to cover the software and publishing . Please spread the word and help me combine my dreams of creating my own comic and bringing the word of god to others. Any one who donates to this cause will recieve a signed copy #1 with 1 of 3 variant covers in the mail as long as you can send me you mailing address when you donate.  God Bless and Thank you!

www.gofundme.com/DanteComic

Views: 81

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's cool, man. Could you say a little more about the plot/story of the comic itself?

The hero is chosen to do God's work by helping restore the balance in the world between the light and the darkness. Through out while discovering himself and help in others deal with real life issues from broken homes to finding faith and learning to hear god in every day things.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service