Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Just posting this up, because I don't know the answer to this question. As you all know, by faith, I am creating ( not me, but God through me, lol) a Graphic Novel that has ended up looking like three different books or more when completely finished at 55-60 pages each. "Revelation: The Beginning of the End" is Book one. Anyway, just curious to know if anyone knows Christian Comic book/ Graphic novel publishers or ones that accept christian comic books and GN's? Or what should I do to promote the Graphic Novel ( page one is coming up soon here on CCAS, but only a few pages will be posted). Anyone know? Thanks!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW! See, I have been looking around for the past year now trying to find publishers through web sources, etc and just couldn't get through to finding any, I saw things like Image comics, dark horse, etc for their submission guidelines and addresses to send it to, do you have any links? Thanks for replying tho! :D
Thanks Rob, I will check them out today!! :hug:
There are some sites where you can self publish your comic like through comixpress.com, wedocomics.com, or better yet just contact Joey Endres for rates and stuff. ^^
God Bless,
Souba
Thanks Souba :D It helps :D

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service