Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Looking For Comic Career & Artist For New Book Venture!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested, or could help me out. First off, I am looking to get into comics as a career, but not exactly sure where to begin!? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I have been working on a character/title that God has laid on my heart to write. I have been a graphic artist for many years now, but feel the need to hand the penciling duties over to someone who can bring in a unique vision. If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can dive deeper into specifics. Thanks everyone and I look forward to speaking with all of you further!

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested and would like to talk with you further privately via email, you may find my site here: http://www.silverdaggerstudios.wetpaint.com and my email: silverdaggerstudios.hotmail.com I look forward to your email and Thank You for your time!

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service