Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Being one of the individuals who had the privilege of actually being in the book, I got a pre-release copy. And all I can say is, WOW!! If you thought the previous competition book was good, you've GOT to see this one. There is so much good material in it! Wonderful stuff from all over the world. Compelling--convicting--inviting--thought-provoking. Truly God-honoring.

Go here http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977010112?tag=christiancomicsi&camp=1...; to pre-order your own copy.
It should go to press by October 1st.

Contained within its pages are such greats as Kevin Dzuban, Favian Ee, Lisa Hutchinson, Igor Kolgarev, Alec Stevens and Mako Madoka. There are a whole host of new folks I've never seen before, both professional and amateur. And my dear friend Shaina Widmer has once more made the pages (she was also in the first edition).

Thank you, Nate Butler, and all the others who are a part of Comix 35, for making this possible. This is a wonderful showcase of creative people all doing incredible work to God's glory.

To God be the glory! WooHOO! ^_^

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will getting me a copy of it. When I went to the site, the work was just incredible. God was glorified through the talented people whose artwork was displayed on the site. And I am looking forward to getting a copy of ICCC2.

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service