Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

I'm feeling more very compelled to use my triple-t (time, talent, treasure) to create some overtly Christian comic books. While I have a large body of work already on the shelves, and it's all family friendly stuff, I really have a need to do something more strictly Christian.

I have a fresh idea I came up with recently that I'd like to get moving on soon. However, in order to do that, the Lord needs to bless this book with an artist. I'm picturing something that falls between a realistic and surreal style. While I love more animated styles, I don't see that working for the depth of story this will have.

If you're interested, and have the time and talent, shoot me an email: mike (at) runemasterstudios.com

I don't have a publisher yet, but "where God guides, God provides".

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

email has been sent regarding the artist position ;)
Do you need an artist??? I'm a freelancer. My website is at
www.innerheaven-gfx.tk

This a link to a published work of mine:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=2608&Link=1

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service