Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Official Everything You Want To Know About CCAS

This just in from our very own Membership Coordinator, Eric Jansen... :) ******* Hi! I’d like to officially welcome you to the Christian…

Started by Scott A. Shuford

2 Aug 11
Reply by Scott A. Shuford

I need advice....

I have a comic strip that I would like to get published in the local paper and hopefully expand later. Is there anyone out there that could…

Started by Leigha M. Sherman

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

Comicbooks 101 (HELP?)

It's been awhile since I've been on here! (Mostly because I forgot my password, lol). I was wanting some advice. I have a story idea that I…

Started by A'Shaela Abdon

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by A'Shaela Abdon

Please give my friend some advices!

Hi everyone! One of my good Christian friends also loves comics. He wishes to publish his science fiction comics. One day he received an em…

Started by Youmin Park

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

Publishing graphic novels in America

Dear respectful comic artists/writers and publisher.  I have a client in Florida who's willing to publish graphic novels. He's busy workin…

Started by Youmin Park

0 Mar 7, 2013

Best Publisher Option for Christian Comic

Good day all, in your experience what would be the best choice as large/important publisher for a Christian comic? Note: Publisher must acc…

Started by Julio Molina-Muscara

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Julio Molina-Muscara

who wants to be published

San Diego Comic Con was really good to me this year. I am compiling a magazine style book, full of short stories that will be published tho…

Started by sir brandon noel

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by sir brandon noel

Another One Bites "The Dust"

I read today about the demise of Christian small press publishers Dust Forgive me for my ignorance, but has anyone seen their books or are…

Started by Bob Luedke

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Robbie Real

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service