Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'novels' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings from Z2 Comics!

Hello CCAS, Hi my name is Sridhar Reddy and I am the co-publisher at Z2 Comics. I came across the CCAS booth at SDCC last week and met som…

Started by Sridhar Reddy

8 Aug 20
Reply by Richard Collins

Get to the Gideon!

This will be our (my wife, Deborah and I) 4th year at the Gideon. The Lord has used it to totally turn our lives around. Maybe He wants you…

Started by Ken Raney

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by dami

Comicbooks 101 (HELP?)

It's been awhile since I've been on here! (Mostly because I forgot my password, lol). I was wanting some advice. I have a story idea that I…

Started by A'Shaela Abdon

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by A'Shaela Abdon

You ARE Special! Yes you are...

Download my free book at http://heartsthatburn.com

Started by Hearts That Burn, Inc.

0 Feb 2, 2013

Jeda of Unseen World

Hello~ I am Jeda~~ I only like my nickname, for now XD;I have been drawing for 5 years almost, 2 for drawing anime and now i have my own st…

Started by Jessica Davila

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jessica Davila

...and Meanwhile just outside Seattle...

Hey gang,   I wanted to give you all an update on the other big event that went on last weekend (July 21st-24th) besides Comic Con Internat…

Started by Bob Luedke

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Bob Luedke

Christian Publishers are there such companies out there?

Just posting this up, because I don't know the answer to this question. As you all know, by faith, I am creating ( not me, but God through…

Started by Christina Cheek

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Christina Cheek

Revelation: Beginning of the End Page 2 in Gallery!!

Just updating for all those who are hanging on the edge waiting for the second page, voila here tis!

Started by Christina Cheek

0 Sep 10, 2007

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service