Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'news' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amazing spider-man 700

as all of you should know Spider-man just hit 700. I haven’t read issue 700 yet I just put one on hold and I plane on picking it up tomorr…

Started by sir brandon noel

3 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Al Nickerson

Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

Searching for like-minded Christians who want to use their art to change the world as God has called us to I came upon this site. As a lead…

Started by Alex F

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

Reshaping the New World Order - UN looks to expand security council by September

New World Order, hmm... does this spark anything in your mind and spirit? When I was reading this in my email, I got to thinking about the…

Started by Christina Cheek

4 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

Obama contends belief in Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation

Ok, this caught my attention right off, and I have no intention of voting for this guy! http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/March27/2752.html

3 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

Pastor Promotes Christianity WITHOUT Christ!

New Article: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/March27/2751.html "one of the bright minds" remember what God teaches in the Bible, though…

2 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

Obama: Sermon on Mount Justifies Same-Sex Unions

All I have to say is that Obama doesn't have my vote, never did, though normally I don't vote, this year will be the first, but this has de…

13 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Spike

Britain Makes Camera that "sees" under clothing

Another worth-read article from Prophesy News Watch: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/March13/1371.html This is rather unsettling, I und…

1 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by UnchartedSpirit

Sarkozy and Mandelson 'strike a deal to get top EU job for Blair'

Tony Blair, charismatic, knows people, powerful, pursuasive, does this ring a bell to anyone? Perhaps we should all be on the every watchfu…

0 Mar 7, 2008

TV show that urges you to be a tool for the devil?

Another article from Prophesy Newswatch, I have seen this new ad for this citcom on TV here lately about "Reaper" I didn't pay much attenti…

24 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Spike

Preparing for the Mark: Digital Tattooing

Hey all, another article of a worthwhile read about this new "concept" of digital tattoing ( think a cell phone screen in your skin attache…

0 Feb 28, 2008

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service