Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'kickstarter' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

Hey everyone! Over Inktober, I created a 16 page comic on the life of Martin Luther up until he posted his 95 Theses to the doors of All S…

Started by Paul Cox

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

Indiegogo Campaign - Help fund my first set of comics!

About This Project The first novel in the Dawn of Unity series: Genesis has already been published and over 100 copies have been sold. Now…

Started by Angelic Empyress

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Brien Sparling

Comissioned by Bryan Davis, I Need Your Help | My Kickstarter Project

Raising Dragons is the first in the Dragons in our Midst series by Bryan Davis. Would you like to see it as a 150+ page graphic novel? Br…

Started by James Art Ville

0 May 3, 2013

Adventures with Zoey: #1 "Blah, Blah, Babel" Kickstarter Campaign LAUNCH! (So Excited!!)

Hey all, for those of you who've been keeping up with the updates on the first issue of "Adventures with Zoey" the 14 page full color comic…

Started by Christina Cheek

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Christina Cheek

Judges on Kickstarter!

Don't want to read all this?: here's the link!Hi, I'm Mark Hartman. CCAS newcomer. I have a biblical comic project up right now at Kickstar…

Started by Mark

8 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by D.L. Maffett

Hello, fellow christians! I'm making a Christian themed comic

Hi. I'm Mark Hartman, I just joined. I've been on the look out for other christian comic creators, and it seems I've hit the jackpot here.…

Started by Mark

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

Fund Your Next Creative Project Using Kickstarter

Guys- fter hearing a lot about the challenges in getting comic and graphic novel projects, I HAD to share this info with you:    Kickstarte…

Started by Tony Snipes

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service