Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing: Jomarip of Hajj Media in Pittsburgh, PA

Good Day, The Short Bullets Born and Raised Vallejo, CA Attended Friendship Missionary Baptist Church until College Accepted Christ as LOR…

Started by Jomari Peterson

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

DY Comics: Free Christian Fantasy and Sci fi comics over on DA

My name is Donny Yule and Dy Comics is the start of a life long dream for me, to use comics to help the God who has helped me all my life.…

Started by Donny Yule

0 May 24, 2013

Adventures with Zoey: #1 "Blah, Blah, Babel" Kickstarter Campaign LAUNCH! (So Excited!!)

Hey all, for those of you who've been keeping up with the updates on the first issue of "Adventures with Zoey" the 14 page full color comic…

Started by Christina Cheek

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Christina Cheek

random fact game ( forum game )

just say a random fact about you or anything   my is bunnys are my favorite animal

Started by rosetta mcbride

7 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lee Weeks

The person above me ( forum game )

just say something about the person above you but nothing mead ok

Started by rosetta mcbride

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Steve Crespo

New Jam Discussion Thread

Alright everyone our "practice thread" went pretty good there were some speed bumps, but that is to be expected. So now we will turn our fo…

Started by Dan-0

88 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Dan-0

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service