Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'comics' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

30 Day Posting Challenge--WHO is in?

Hi Guys, I am going to post at least once every day, for 30 days. Please message me if I don't. It might be new artwork, a relevant artic…

Started by Tom Montgomery

78 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

How to make this site more active?

Hey Guys, I have to be honest, I haven't been on here in a long time, and now that I am checking it out again, it appears to be a ghost to…

Started by Tom Montgomery

15 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Montgomery

Superhero Ideas

Hi. I'm new here. I want to work on a superhero fueled by Christ. Someone based off of... - Tokusatsu: Kamen Rider - Assassin's Creed - D…

Started by Andrew T.

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

Inquiring on secular Comics (Berserk)

A long while ago I started reading this highly popular, highly controversial comic by Kentaro Miura called Berserk.  I was wondering if an…

Started by Afiya (Blyu-Dono)

2 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

Christian Scifi/Fantasy

I've been writing since I could sit down in my living room and watch a marathon of X-Men and Thundercats. It wasn't until my freshman year…

Started by Pierre Gilson Jr.

8 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by William Bontrager

Scott McCloud's Trails and Endless Canvas

Long ago Scott McCloud made some interesting suggestions regarding how comics could take advantage of HTML. Has anyone mastered these techn…

Started by Robert Kirkpatrick

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Robert Kirkpatrick

Get to the Gideon!

This will be our (my wife, Deborah and I) 4th year at the Gideon. The Lord has used it to totally turn our lives around. Maybe He wants you…

Started by Ken Raney

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by dami

XP Comic Talk

Hey guys! I made a podcast show where I bring in guests who are Christian comic creators or Christians who are or were in the comic industr…

Started by Andrew Rowland

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rowland

Comicbooks 101 (HELP?)

It's been awhile since I've been on here! (Mostly because I forgot my password, lol). I was wanting some advice. I have a story idea that I…

Started by A'Shaela Abdon

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by A'Shaela Abdon

DY Comics: Free Christian Fantasy and Sci fi comics over on DA

My name is Donny Yule and Dy Comics is the start of a life long dream for me, to use comics to help the God who has helped me all my life.…

Started by Donny Yule

0 May 24, 2013

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service