Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'comic' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

Searching for like-minded Christians who want to use their art to change the world as God has called us to I came upon this site. As a lead…

Started by Alex F

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

Tap, Tap, Tap...is this thing on? Anybody in Atlanta, GA or close?

I'm relatively new to this website. I signed up with the society and then went about forgetting all about it. Lately my husband and I have…

Started by Davis Ketterer

7 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by southpawdoesart

online card battle game developer needed for collab with comic artist

I am a comic artist in Richmond, VA. willing to collaborate remotely.I have a print collectible card game that i'd like to have translated…

Started by HeavyMetalKiss

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

Comic Book Self-Publishing Grant!

Just wanted to remind my fellow artists, and comic creators about the xeric foundations wonderful grant opportunity.  I pray that we soon h…

Started by Moses

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Moses

...and Meanwhile just outside Seattle...

Hey gang,   I wanted to give you all an update on the other big event that went on last weekend (July 21st-24th) besides Comic Con Internat…

Started by Bob Luedke

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Bob Luedke

HOW DO YOU FIT THE STORY OF JESUS INTO 24 PAGES?

The answer is, you can't, but the Australian Bible Society have had a go at it. The full-colour Jesus comic I did the artwork for has bee…

Started by Matt Baker

6 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

316: The beginning - five page preview

Ladies and gents, I'm pleased to announce that the first five pages of my comic "316" are up for preview. Take a look here: http://www.sca

Started by Pat Boone

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Warren Fitzpatrick

An Uncertain Start (comic WIP)

First I want to apologize if I posted this in the wrong section! I searched around for a comic critique section but I got confused between…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Liz

Christian Comic Artist sought

Are you the answer to my prayers? Any artists or motivated Christian comic producers wanting to throw around some ideas about my four legi…

Started by Justin Gabriel

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jacob Duncan

Comic Jam Plots

This is the spot where we will work out plotlines and other such integral writing things. This will be a rough draft area per se. We can ta…

Started by Dan-0

23 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Dan-0

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service