Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'comic' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Script for Penance Copper - 1st 6 pages of volume 1, issue 1.

Here it is - my project for the first quarter of 2013. I've tried to format it like a script that I would give an artist (though I'm planni…

Started by Paula Richey

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Paula Richey

Jeda of Unseen World

Hello~ I am Jeda~~ I only like my nickname, for now XD;I have been drawing for 5 years almost, 2 for drawing anime and now i have my own st…

Started by Jessica Davila

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jessica Davila

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the warm welcome to your community. I've been working recently with the author of graphic novel for kids called Kings of…

Started by Michelle McCullar

3 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

Judges on Kickstarter!

Don't want to read all this?: here's the link!Hi, I'm Mark Hartman. CCAS newcomer. I have a biblical comic project up right now at Kickstar…

Started by Mark

8 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by D.L. Maffett

Hello, fellow christians! I'm making a Christian themed comic

Hi. I'm Mark Hartman, I just joined. I've been on the look out for other christian comic creators, and it seems I've hit the jackpot here.…

Started by Mark

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

who wants to be published

San Diego Comic Con was really good to me this year. I am compiling a magazine style book, full of short stories that will be published tho…

Started by sir brandon noel

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by sir brandon noel

Artist(s) needed for quarterly Christian comic books...?

I don't normally pass on info such as this without checking out the source first, but I'm a bit pressed for time currently. So, just to be…

Started by Nate Butler

0 Apr 20, 2011

What's this? Legal implications.

I got this e-mail yesterday: "This letter serves to inform you that you may not lawfully use in commerce or lawfully profit from any form o…

Started by Gerhard Oosthuizen

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Gerhard Oosthuizen

Live Art Event Coverage: Brotherhood of Comic Artists (Video & Audio)

We covered an amazing LIVE art event that featured The Brotherhood of Comic Artists.This group of comic art enthusiasts meet once a month o…

Started by Tony Snipes

0 Feb 10, 2011

Would anyone be interested in reviewing my story?

Hey everyone, I'm a writer and I've written several chapters of a story about a Christian superhero called the Watchman. I'd like it to bec…

Started by Samuel Harris

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service