Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'comic' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melchizedek: King of Justice

Here’s my series on Webtoons: http://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/melchizedek-king-of-justice/list?title_no=103100 Here’s some Facebook pag…

Started by Andrew Rowland

0 Nov 7

Introducing: William Boyer, Christian Cartoonist

Hey!My name's Will Boyer and I'm the cartoonist of the secular all age's comedy "The Misadventures of SuperMilo" (MiloComics.com) since 200…

Started by William Boyer

10 Aug 7
Reply by Lance Rengel

Hi! I'm a father, programmer, and amateur webcomic creator.

Hi there! I joined CCAS a while ago, but this is the first time I formally introduced myself in the forums! My name is Joshua Whiting. I li…

Started by Joshua Whiting

9 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

Hey everyone! Over Inktober, I created a 16 page comic on the life of Martin Luther up until he posted his 95 Theses to the doors of All S…

Started by Paul Cox

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

Slum Shoes

Slum Shoes is a new comic I am working on coming soon about a teen boy living in a slum, based off/inspired by the slums of the Philippines…

Started by David Duarte

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

Hellooo!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site, so I thought I'd share a brief introduction :) My name is Susan Mattinson and I'm an ordained Presbyte…

Started by Susan Mattinson

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Susan Mattinson

XP Comic Talk

Hey guys! I made a podcast show where I bring in guests who are Christian comic creators or Christians who are or were in the comic industr…

Started by Andrew Rowland

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rowland

I need advice....

I have a comic strip that I would like to get published in the local paper and hopefully expand later. Is there anyone out there that could…

Started by Leigha M. Sherman

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

Indiegogo Campaign - Help fund my first set of comics!

About This Project The first novel in the Dawn of Unity series: Genesis has already been published and over 100 copies have been sold. Now…

Started by The BunniAngel

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Brien Sparling

Working idea

Anyone interested in discussing ideas for a Christian comic. My thinking is to use stories from the Bible but place them into a sci-fi cont…

Started by Steven Bakai

63 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Jotham David Parker

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service