Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi! I'm a father, programmer, and amateur webcomic creator.

Hi there! I joined CCAS a while ago, but this is the first time I formally introduced myself in the forums! My name is Joshua Whiting. I li…

Started by Joshua Whiting

9 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

Mangaka, Gamer, and Writer Here!

Hi. I'm new to this site. Well, technically I joined in late 2015 but got busy and didn't get the chance to properly introduce myself. My…

Started by Dana W. Martinez

2 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by D. Ellis

Hellooo!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site, so I thought I'd share a brief introduction :) My name is Susan Mattinson and I'm an ordained Presbyte…

Started by Susan Mattinson

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Susan Mattinson

Divinely Acquired Media in search of Concept Artists

Divinely Acquired Media is currently looking for concept artist to design characters, layouts, vehicles and props for their newest Fantasy/…

Started by Dalton Malcolm

0 May 8, 2013

Interviewing a Professional

I'm currently taking a "Designing Career" class, that is suppose to help the students learn how to attain their goals professionally. My fi…

Started by Leigha M. Sherman

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Buzz Dixon

Artist(s) needed for quarterly Christian comic books...?

I don't normally pass on info such as this without checking out the source first, but I'm a bit pressed for time currently. So, just to be…

Started by Nate Butler

0 Apr 20, 2011

online card battle game developer needed for collab with comic artist

I am a comic artist in Richmond, VA. willing to collaborate remotely.I have a print collectible card game that i'd like to have translated…

Started by HeavyMetalKiss

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

Need an Artist to collaborate with

Hi, I'm new to writing, and comics.  The Lord has put a story, and a burning desire to write in my heart.  Unfortunately, I'm not an artist…

Started by Arnaldo Reyes

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

Noted Artists doing Biblical Based comics/GN's?

...And now for something completely different...coming in Oct, R. Crumb does The Book of Genesis Illustrated. Norton, $24.95 (224p) ISBN 97…

Started by Bob Luedke

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Bob Luedke

316 ready for the big time!

Guys and gals, I am extremely excited to bring you 316: Book One! A lot of hard work, excitement, frustration, and prayer (to say the lea…

Started by Pat Boone

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by David Duarte

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service