Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do I do with my gifts?

Hello friends! I've been bogged down lately with some things. And I just want some advice from anyone who might know what this is like.  I…

Started by Afiya (Blyu-Dono)

10 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

Christian Scifi/Fantasy

I've been writing since I could sit down in my living room and watch a marathon of X-Men and Thundercats. It wasn't until my freshman year…

Started by Pierre Gilson Jr.

8 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by William Bontrager

Some Thoughts From the Philippines for Christians Artists

Haha, hello again everybody. No, I still need to catch up in school, but I thought it'd be cool to share with you guys a experience I had w…

Started by Hailey Summer Galloway

6 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Afiya (Blyu-Dono)

So...what about art school?

Okay, so I'm clearly not quite old enough yet to go to college yet, but the time is approaching and my Mom and I have been looking into sev…

Started by Hailey Summer Galloway

19 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

You ARE Special! Yes you are...

Download my free book at http://heartsthatburn.com

Started by Hearts That Burn, Inc.

0 Feb 2, 2013

Whiteboard Illustration

I have been presented with a whiteboard illustration commission. I will be starting it in the new year. I person commissioning me said that…

Started by Alex F

0 Dec 14, 2012

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the warm welcome to your community. I've been working recently with the author of graphic novel for kids called Kings of…

Started by Michelle McCullar

3 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

I need artists for paid concept art for a graphic novel.

My name is Daniel Morrison and I'm looking for artists, rates, and artwork samples for a concept art for a graphic novel I'm currently prod…

Started by Daniel Morrison

10 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Scott Jenkins

who wants to be published

San Diego Comic Con was really good to me this year. I am compiling a magazine style book, full of short stories that will be published tho…

Started by sir brandon noel

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by sir brandon noel

Graphic Art contest, character concept, Sci-Fi genre

Start Date:  February Friday 25th ends March 25th Submit to:  team@mantisforce.com   Subject line:  art submission  Please include your con…

Started by Mantis Force

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service