Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing: William Boyer, Christian Cartoonist

Hey!My name's Will Boyer and I'm the cartoonist of the secular all age's comedy "The Misadventures of SuperMilo" (MiloComics.com) since 200…

Started by William Boyer

10 Aug 7
Reply by Lance Rengel

Pop Con change of plans/Cosplay advice

First and foremost, I have a change of plans for Indy Pop Con. Turns out I'm going to be there on Saturday INSTEAD of Friday. I'm still dre…

Started by K.G. Adams

0 Jul 6

Manga Studio 5 vs. Manga Studio ex. 5

I'm considering getting a manga creator program, and manga studio 5 seems to be the best option. I just have one question: is the $200 prem…

Started by K.G. Adams

2 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by K.G. Adams

Presenting Asexuality

Hi guys! I'm currently working on a sci-fi/mystery/romance comic with a manga-ish look. I'm still planning the first case, but I have a qu…

Started by K.G. Adams

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Sven Jacobs

I need advice....

I have a comic strip that I would like to get published in the local paper and hopefully expand later. Is there anyone out there that could…

Started by Leigha M. Sherman

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

how can I promote my cartoons?!

I have been drawing single-panel gag cartoons based on Bible stories and verses for a year and a half now.  I have had some success with pr…

Started by Steven A. Wall

2 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Brian Durham

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service