Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'Faith' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Force vs Faith in Christ

So I was watching Empire Strikes Back and I recall the idea of the Jedi Code that emotions are deceitful and lead to the Dark Side. As a ch…

Started by John Klobuchar

8 May 19, 2014
Reply by Calvary Comics

Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

I've been thinking this over for some time, my husband has been writing a werewolf story for a while now, oriented it towards a graphic nov…

Started by Christina Cheek

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

Knowing God's will for your life?

I am really having a hard time figuring out God's will for my life and wether or not that I can even obtain His will for my life due to my…

Started by Will Caligan

32 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by marcus hayden

3 Ways Artists & Designers Hear from God

How do you hear from God concerning your creative talent? The key principle that I believe is that God speaks to us all the time, we just…

Started by Tony Snipes

2 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by Randy Hayes

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service