Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

All Discussions Tagged 'Comic' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible Comic Jam?

I am a Newbie here and on other forums and thought that maybe a few of us "Newbs" could string together a comic jam. Anyone with interest o…

Started by Dan-0

54 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by William Chislum

The Word for WORD Bible Comic

Hi everyone, My calling is to create a graphic novel of the Bible that is completely unabridged, historically accurate and suitable for ag…

Started by Simon Amadeus Pillario

0 Mar 20, 2014

Star Legion Comic in BAAU DOWN 2013

Hey guys I just wanted you to know that Im collaborating on a comic with a church friend. Currently we are scripting, and we should be e…

Started by Carissa Ashlee Fei

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Matt (Boomer)

My First Comic Colouring Tutorial, for anyone interested

Hi, I posted a tutorial on my technique for comic-style colouring here on my page, hopefully one or two of you will find it interesting. I'…

Started by Matt Baker

0 Jun 10, 2011

SPECTACULAR VIDEOS OF COMIC PROCESS...(TheComicArchive.com on Vimeo)

...AND THINKING.     Joe Sinnot - inker on Kirby talks about his drawing board: http://vimeo.com/14453541   Flip through the videos and pic…

Started by Martin Murtonen

3 May 14, 2011
Reply by Martin Murtonen

The Comic Torah - help get it into print

For three years, Sharon Rosenzweig and Aaron Freeman have been collaborating on The Comic Torah: A graphic re-imagining of The Very Good Bo…

Started by Steven Bergson

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Nate Bowen

Chicken?Chicken!

Started by Dan-0

11 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Paul Gilmore

Hey thought I would introduce myself

My name is Will Caligan and I am a comic book artist and writer. I have done work for APE Entertainment, Upperdeck/Marvel, and various comp…

Started by Will Caligan

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Michael Calhoun

Greetings from the Midwest

Hello, My name is Richard Pulfer and I'm not sure how I first heard about CCAS, but it's something I always wanted to check out when I had…

Started by Richard Pulfer

0 Dec 22, 2008

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service