Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Kevin Yong's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I know this was meant as a joke, but I just want to point out that as a Calvinist…"

Kevin Yong replied Dec 14, 2010 to Westboro Baptist Church hates "nerds" too.

180 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Sven Jacobs

"I have a few stories (along with the others at the New Creation Now studio) that wer…"

Kevin Yong replied Oct 28, 2010 to Anybody got new products out?

36 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

"A good response to that verse is in an article I found online here. To paraphrase t…"

Kevin Yong replied Oct 6, 2010 to "God hates women" say many nonbelievers. Prove them wrong for me.

7 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Sven Jacobs

"The ESV and NASB are both under copyright (as is the New King James) but they may ha…"

Kevin Yong replied Oct 1, 2010 to First snag leads to good possibilities

21 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Brian D

"I think it's the fact that the man's dialog is uppercase and the woman's dialog is l…"

Kevin Yong replied Sep 23, 2010 to Lettering

14 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

"One other critique to add about the lettering sample you shared: be careful about mi…"

Kevin Yong replied Sep 22, 2010 to Lettering

14 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

"I know how you feel -- out of the entire Adobe suite, Illustrator has always been th…"

Kevin Yong replied Sep 22, 2010 to Lettering

14 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

"Robert Flores' Christian comic site (featuring his verse-for-verse illustrated adapt…"

Kevin Yong replied Aug 26, 2010 to I need some recommendations for cool comic book/graphic novel web sites

9 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by John Rolf Jordan

"Just to clarify: are you interested in the quality of the comic, or of the website,…"

Kevin Yong replied Aug 25, 2010 to I need some recommendations for cool comic book/graphic novel web sites

9 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by John Rolf Jordan

"I think Sven's warning is correct that this discussion is right on the verge of dera…"

Kevin Yong replied Aug 25, 2010 to Westboro Baptist Church hates "nerds" too.

180 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Sven Jacobs

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service