Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Kevin Yong's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"The other replies have already given some good answers to your questions, but just a…"

Kevin Yong replied Sep 4 to Lettering for comics questions

9 Sep 7
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"Oh, and just FYI speaking of re-saving to Word, Open Office, etc. -- If you'd rather…"

Kevin Yong replied Jan 9, 2012 to Questions about publishing

9 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Brien Sparling

"The writers over at the "Writing Excuses" podcast had an episode on how to find "alp…"

Kevin Yong replied Jan 9, 2012 to Questions about publishing

9 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Brien Sparling

"I'd recommend tracking down a copy of "The Trademark & Copyright Book", a comic…"

Kevin Yong replied Jun 23, 2011 to Copyright and Trademark confusion

8 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Justin, this is a great idea. I'll be glad to participate; Lord willing, I'll be abl…"

Kevin Yong replied Jun 22, 2011 to Interested in Being Interviewed?

5 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Justin Martin

"Hi! I know what it's like to discover other Christians in fandom and feel like "I th…"

Kevin Yong replied Jun 9, 2011 to Questions about CCAS

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by H.M. Daff

"Keeping more than one backup so one of them can be off-site away from the others is…"

Kevin Yong replied Jun 6, 2011 to Backup strategies

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

"Awesome. This is a great idea, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guy…"

Kevin Yong replied May 31, 2011 to ALMOST THERE: 2 PAGES LEFT-Any Takers? CCAS WEBCOMICS EXTRAVAGANZA: (All ages All Skill Levels...)

150 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Gerard Lee

"I've been using wordpress with the comicpress plugin for my Magical Space Pony webco…"

Kevin Yong replied May 12, 2011 to Content Management On The Web for Comics...Suggestions?

12 May 18, 2011
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"There's a couple different approaches to this. It depends on if you're doing it in t…"

Kevin Yong replied Apr 28, 2011 to Should Christian comics go into apolgetics?

20 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by David Duarte

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service