Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"email sent!"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 4, 2008 to Artists Wanted

13 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Ratna Chatterjee

"Well, for me the ending ruined it, honestly, but it has quite a few cute/funny parts…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 4, 2008 to Oprah & Friends teach course on NEW AGE "Jesus"

7 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Well, to answer your question on "The Golden Compass" I went to watch it, and though…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 4, 2008 to Oprah & Friends teach course on NEW AGE "Jesus"

7 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"I would be interested in a colorist position ^^, though is this a volunteer program…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 4, 2008 to Artists Wanted

13 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Ratna Chatterjee

"Yes, I know, that is what I thought, as well as the blatant evidence that the other…"

Christina Cheek replied Dec 27, 2007 to Oprah & Friends teach course on NEW AGE "Jesus"

7 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"I understand your concern, but if you make up a character that happens to have the s…"

Christina Cheek replied Dec 25, 2007 to Afraid of plagiarism

6 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Craig H Wright

"Well, I do understand how you feel I get the same exact way sometimes when I work co…"

Christina Cheek replied Nov 28, 2007 to What do you do when you get bored with work?

3 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by UnchartedSpirit

"aha I see, well if we all could agree on a certain time per week that most of us wou…"

Christina Cheek replied Nov 19, 2007 to Opinions on whether CCAS should have a chat or not?

26 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Rob Marsh

"Yes, you never really think about the small things, like you said, He gives us littl…"

Christina Cheek replied Nov 17, 2007 to Thanksgiving Holiday, what are we truley thankful for? Testimonials.

2 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Rob Marsh

"When we feel weak or tired that is the best time to turn to God, that time among man…"

Christina Cheek replied Nov 6, 2007 to ive pretty much given up the race the war etc

7 Nov 16, 2007
Reply by geoff brenneman

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service