Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you like them ^^ Thanks again Mike! :D"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 26, 2008 to The Overcomers Posters are now available for Purchase!

5 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Well, if you are THE artist and drawing such images, you have to think, are you draw…"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 15, 2008 to Nude art and Christianity

25 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Baron

"Personally, I traditionally pencil and ink then scan onto the computer, and do the c…"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 8, 2008 to Drawing on Paper vs Drawing on a Computer

11 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Kirk Harris

"also wanted to add a comment about manga there, though manga is good it's great to h…"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 6, 2008 to New to the Forum

10 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Allison Oh

"Well, welcome to the group! As far as comics are concerned, I bet the Overcomers is…"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 6, 2008 to New to the Forum

10 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Allison Oh

"crap I keep forgetting the blasted "70" there lol"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 1, 2008 to The Overcomers Posters are now available for Purchase!

5 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"I know, it's unbelievable for me as well, I can't understand it, but she's a little…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 30, 2008 to Banned From Church

2 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"I agree, when you are just starting out, get a spiral sketchbook, they are a good in…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 24, 2008 to Sketching Supplies

5 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Ratna, sent you the questionnaire filled, please let me know :D Thanks and God Bless!"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 7, 2008 to Artists Wanted

13 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Ratna Chatterjee

"just checking in to see if you received my email, Thanks!"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 5, 2008 to Artists Wanted

13 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Ratna Chatterjee

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service