Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Though I do agree that everyone is the children of God, cause it's true, Jesus is th…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 28, 2008 to Obama contends belief in Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation

3 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Gerard, I understand where you're coming from on the political side, though as my m…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 25, 2008 to Oprah takes New Age Teachings Online - 500,000 sign up for 10 week course

7 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Spike

"is it too late to vote for Huckabee? I thought that there was a final voting near No…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 20, 2008 to Obama: Sermon on Mount Justifies Same-Sex Unions

13 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Spike

"ah, true, personally I am for Huckabee."

Christina Cheek replied Mar 20, 2008 to Obama: Sermon on Mount Justifies Same-Sex Unions

13 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Spike

"HA! knowing him, he'll be up and around in no time :D though, he's gotta slow down a…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 19, 2008 to Prayers answered, Howard Kent's doing well...

5 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by lraphat

"Amen to that! :P :D W00t!"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 19, 2008 to Prayers answered, Howard Kent's doing well...

5 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by lraphat

"Thanks, will keep u updated, God Bless"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 18, 2008 to Urgent Prayer Requests!

4 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Thanks Mike, will let you know what the outcome is, God Bless :D"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 18, 2008 to Urgent Prayer Requests!

4 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"np, I usually post some articles that are worth reading :D"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 16, 2008 to Obama: Sermon on Mount Justifies Same-Sex Unions

13 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Spike

"Spike: lol about what you said on the shooting bit, lol ( you at least feel that way…"

Christina Cheek replied Feb 28, 2008 to TV show that urges you to be a tool for the devil?

24 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Spike

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service