Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"not really, I am Cherokee- Native American Indian myself, but I am a Christian, and…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 24, 2008 to Sunday-Only Churches Urged to Stay Open!

4 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"lol, ^.^ yea it does make sense there, our churches are rather small :D"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 18, 2008 to Sunday-Only Churches Urged to Stay Open!

4 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"a preg. man? What is he supposed to be a Seahorse? yea, there are some that are tran…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 12, 2008 to Oprah takes New Age Teachings Online - 500,000 sign up for 10 week course

7 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Spike

"Yes, but God's ways of talking are sometimes two-fold, things that happened in the p…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 3, 2008 to Ezekiel 38 draws closer as Iran forms military pact with Sudan

2 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"ah true, but then again, keep going East past china and you hit the US too...your ri…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 1, 2008 to Reshaping the New World Order - UN looks to expand security council by September

4 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Shame shame shame on this man! and for singling out a crying baby? It's a BABY! in e…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 1, 2008 to Preaching the miracle of money

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"There is a book you can find at nearly any library, it'll be in the "Reference" sect…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 29, 2008 to getting known

16 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Joe Chiappetta

"Never was to keen on them, personally, but then again, I have my faults ( I hold the…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 29, 2008 to Reshaping the New World Order - UN looks to expand security council by September

4 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"True, but with the silver tongue, etc, they try to be so charismatic and mentioning…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 29, 2008 to Obama contends belief in Jesus Christ not necessary for salvation

3 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Exactly! It's so rediculous, but the way the world is going and how the younger gene…"

Christina Cheek replied Mar 29, 2008 to Pastor Promotes Christianity WITHOUT Christ!

2 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service