Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Our publisher has had dealings with KA-Blam, all I can say is be careful and sure ab…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 26, 2008 to Inker Needed for Limited Series

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Josh Radke

"The Art Institute of Dallas, TX is a great place for learning a wide genre of art, f…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 15, 2008 to Please help me...

24 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Baron

"email has been sent regarding the artist position ;)"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 10, 2008 to Looking for an artist to do a Christian super-hero book

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Bro. Orfenn

"I was researching rights myself and what they meant for me and my own business and f…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 6, 2008 to full copyrights vs artistic copyrights

4 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"swf file can't view that sorry lol"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 5, 2008 to looking for artist

3 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"password protected area, can't access the link."

Christina Cheek replied Aug 29, 2008 to looking for artist

3 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"LOL Thanks Mike for ordering one :) *hugs* Also, I am REALLY needing a colorist now…"

Christina Cheek replied Aug 17, 2008 to Press Release from the Sierra Star (CA) on The Overcomers Graphic Novel

4 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"sorry, just go to http://livingwordpublications.info and then click on "shop" and th…"

Christina Cheek replied Aug 16, 2008 to Press Release from the Sierra Star (CA) on The Overcomers Graphic Novel

4 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"sent you a couple emails and links to my work, though never got an answer from you,…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 29, 2008 to Search for Graphic Novelist for a Project with a Conservative POV

6 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Yes, it offends those who don't believe and also offends the devil as well, lol, but…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 25, 2008 to Oprah's 'Church' Video Draws Over 5 Million to YouTube

2 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service