Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I currently use 8 pt font in "Adam Warren" a free download font style. Just make sur…"

Christina Cheek replied Jan 9, 2009 to Font size for lettering comics

3 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Eric Merced

"I would be interested! :D"

Christina Cheek replied Nov 6, 2008 to New Comic Company Idea

81 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel N. Gullotta

"No problem, I understand about family issues lol. I would be glad to read it!"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 28, 2008 to I Need Help...

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jacob Duncan

"Well, I think that it's good, seeing as I am working with a writer at the moment tha…"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 28, 2008 to A posed question......

19 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Paul Gilmore

"I am an artist who is both an illustrator and comic artist, with professional refere…"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 27, 2008 to I Need Help...

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jacob Duncan

"I honestly don't believe that there is anything wrong with tattooing, though if you…"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 24, 2008 to Should Christian Artists Create Tattoos?

65 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

"I am interested and would like to talk with you further privately via email, you may…"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 6, 2008 to Looking For Comic Career & Artist For New Book Venture!

1 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Christina Cheek

"just checking in, haven't heard anything from you since the last email. Just letting…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 30, 2008 to Christian Comic Artist sought

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jacob Duncan

"np, I also emailed you with an interest in the position, http://www.silverdaggerstud…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 27, 2008 to Inker Needed for Limited Series

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Josh Radke

"I have emailed you with interest, haven't heard anything back from you please email…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 26, 2008 to Christian Comic Artist sought

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jacob Duncan

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service