Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Sean Taylor's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a former publisher and now writer for IDW. I've been on both sides of the publis…"

Sean Taylor replied Feb 3, 2009 to Need Help from Pro Comic Book Artists ASAP!!!

15 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Edwin Irabor

"I'd never thought of Mag7 that way. Thanks for sharpening my iron, so to speak. And…"

Sean Taylor replied Feb 1, 2009 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Ralph Ellis Miley

"There are some great teachable moments in that series. Bigtime. Anything Whedon touc…"

Sean Taylor replied Feb 1, 2009 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009

"Subtle has never been my forte, amigo. Heh."

Sean Taylor replied Jan 21, 2009 to Looking for artist willing to take a risk (profit/ownership split, no upfront pay) with a published (IDW) writer

6 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Sean Taylor

"I hadn't thought about Barbarella, but that's a great point."

Sean Taylor replied Jan 18, 2009 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009

"I'm sure you could find a review and plot synopsis of each film at IMDB.com, but the…"

Sean Taylor replied Jan 18, 2009 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009

"Contemporary-ish. Heh. *grins*"

Sean Taylor replied Jan 18, 2009 to Looking for artist willing to take a risk (profit/ownership split, no upfront pay) with a published (IDW) writer

6 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Sean Taylor

"I haven't but I believe my wife has. I did enjoy The Last Sin Eater by her though."

Sean Taylor replied Jan 14, 2009 to Looking for artist willing to take a risk (profit/ownership split, no upfront pay) with a published (IDW) writer

6 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Sean Taylor

"I'd say films with a redemptive message. Such as in Spitfire Grill, it's only throug…"

Sean Taylor replied Dec 20, 2008 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009

"Phew. Got some time now. The redemptive themes in 12 Angry Men come not necessarily…"

Sean Taylor replied Dec 7, 2008 to The Best Redemptive Films (and yes, I know I'm right... heh)

24 Feb 1, 2009

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service