Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

HeavyMetalKiss's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"a developer, and any artist who'd like to illustrate for this card game...i'm doig m…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Sep 12, 2010 to online card battle game developer needed for collab with comic artist

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"I am just a lowly comic artst :) i know next to zero about programming games...if it…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Sep 9, 2010 to online card battle game developer needed for collab with comic artist

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"Ok guys i've sent out te packets a couple weeks ago...and was curious how playtestin…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Mar 4, 2009 to PlayTesters needed!!

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"Sweet i love Green Lantern. i'll look up Adv Con to see if it is in fact "on the way…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Feb 22, 2009 to East Coast Comic Conventions

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"it's at the bottom where it says signature...is that was you're reffering to? i'm sl…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Feb 3, 2009 to PlayTesters needed!!

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"ha yeah i'm pretty sure...i have a small awkward keyboard and long fingers so i have…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Feb 1, 2009 to PlayTesters needed!!

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"Ok whew...I am so glad you are all so willing to help. I'm hoping I worked out most…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Feb 1, 2009 to PlayTesters needed!!

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"it's a physical card game. Someday i plan on developing a console game but for now p…"

HeavyMetalKiss replied Jan 30, 2009 to PlayTesters needed!!

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"u know...as i was developing the game, the thought hit me that maybe i should check…"

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

"Awesome...email me your mailing address. I'll send it out. please be very critical o…"

23 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by HeavyMetalKiss

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service