Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Jesse Hansen's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"How ya been Roland... been a loooong time... hope all is well with you and yours...…"

Jesse Hansen replied Jun 14, 2010 to Name your credentials...

22 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Calvary Comics

"yeah, and one day we'll get a chance to work together... lol... riiight? was good c…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 16, 2007 to Name your credentials...

22 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Calvary Comics

"Greetings RMK... glad to meet your acquaintance... welcome to the CCAS forums... alw…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 9, 2007 to Introducing the new guy

3 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

"anyone else?"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 5, 2007 to Name your credentials...

22 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Calvary Comics

"We are all in this together my friend... remember that we all have a role in the sch…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 5, 2007 to ive pretty much given up the race the war etc

7 Nov 16, 2007
Reply by geoff brenneman

"It was titled: Holy Macabre... here's the thread link: http://christiancomics.net/mo…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 2, 2007 to Let's get to know each other, shall we?

73 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by G. Strout

"yep, I'm over there as well... hardly check it, probably should do that today and se…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 2, 2007 to Let's get to know each other, shall we?

73 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by G. Strout

"Shoot me a pic you'd like to see inked... I'll put into my schedule somewhere and we…"

Jesse Hansen replied Nov 2, 2007 to What projects are people working on in the Christian genre?

11 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by C. Souba Reyes

"Oh yeah! J is the man! I've been wanting to work on something with him since I first…"

Jesse Hansen replied Oct 31, 2007 to i need help

6 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Jesse Hansen

"oh yeah? who's the acquaintance? and yeah, we'll be there at the Tampa show on Nove…"

Jesse Hansen replied Oct 31, 2007 to i need help

6 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Jesse Hansen

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service