Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Lisa Hutchinson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Praying :)"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Jun 25, 2015 to Grandmother having surgery

5 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ralph Ellis Miley

"I'm sorry to hear the news about Kickstarter. It's nice that you will have options f…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Aug 25, 2012 to Adventures with Zoey: #1 "Blah, Blah, Babel" Kickstarter Campaign LAUNCH! (So Excited!!)

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Christina Cheek

"HI D.L., I'm not sure I understand correctly but what I'd like to know is what reade…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Aug 2, 2012 to eBook formats

4 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Hi Christina--I'm supporting your project <3"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Aug 2, 2012 to Adventures with Zoey: #1 "Blah, Blah, Babel" Kickstarter Campaign LAUNCH! (So Excited!!)

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Christina Cheek

"Hey Sai--nice to meet you! Although I don't frequent here much, I wanted to welcome…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Jul 13, 2012 to Hello~!

17 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by SareSai

"Wonderful! There's a place in my heart for abused children, I'm happy to know there'…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Jul 1, 2012 to "Footprints of Gold"- a mini-review

1 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Lisa Hutchinson

"The same goes for me as well, Emily! You have so much on your plate and wanting to u…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Aug 25, 2011 to Science fiction/ fantasy story idea

14 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"This is a fun and informative thread. My greatest weakness I think is drawing male m…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Jun 24, 2011 to What's your hidden weakness when it comes to drawing comics? I'll tell you mine I'm not ashamed. lol

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Shelton

"Hi Leo, I'm not sure if there are any Christian comic posting sites, but I did want…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied May 24, 2011 to christian comic posting sites

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jeannie Newton

"Hi Martin :) The seminar was an amazing experience and it was a little difficult to…"

Lisa Hutchinson replied Apr 13, 2011 to COMIX35 Quebec Seminar Report:

7 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Martin Murtonen

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service