Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Mantis Force's Discussions

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Graphic Art contest, character concept, Sci-Fi genre

Start Date:  February Friday 25th ends March 25th Submit to:  team@mantisforce.com   Subject line:  art submission  Please include your con…

Started by Mantis Force in PROMOS

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

New Christian Sci Fi series

Here is the vision I received from the LORD about 6 years ago. http://www.mantisforce.com Please pray that the LORD uses this in a mighty…

0 Sep 5, 2010

new site

The first graphic website for the series is completed. The second of twelve will be live in about one month, LORD willing of course.

0 Apr 28, 2009

New Graphic novel site

I just wanted to inform all my Brothers and Sisters that I am developing the first of twelve sites that will bring characters, and visuals…

Started by Mantis Force in GENERAL/MISC

0 Mar 28, 2009

Nekrogog drone

I just posted a prototype character for my series. It will be part of an art gallery for a new site being created, and soon to be live.

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by mike

New site notice

Illustrations for Mantis Force coming soon, and will be posted here first. your humble brother, -ramiro

0 Sep 28, 2008

Drop shipping / Locating a product distributor

I am developing a store for my new website, based on characters, etc..., And I was wondering, where can I find a supplier that would drop…

Started by Mantis Force in BUSINESS & LOGISTICS

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Buzz Dixon

full copyrights vs artistic copyrights

What is the difference between the two? The reason I am asking is because, I have a company that has offered to illustrate a couple of char…

4 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Buzz Dixon

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service