Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Clint D.Johnson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Steven,   I'm an artist and writer. My project  started out as a 3 panel strip…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Mar 8, 2011 to Any other cartoonists out there?

7 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Axiom Illustration

"Hello Elgin, Sounds fabulous! I'm a huge fan of cross overs and have been scripting…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Jan 7, 2011 to HOW ABOUT A MASSIVE WEBCOMIC EXTRAVAGNAZA?

32 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Martin Murtonen

"Okay! hello gents, this sounds like fun...but is going on? A jam with central charac…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Nov 3, 2009 to Comic Jam Plots

23 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Dan-0

"Hey Guys! It' great to see Community branch out into the web comics arena. I've allw…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Oct 1, 2009 to WebComics.CC

18 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

"Illuminator was exciting at the time. An obvious christian themed main stream comic.…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Jun 23, 2009 to What Is The Most Successful Christian Comic Book Title?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Moses

"You may want you contact the administrator. The Key people to reach on this site wou…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Apr 22, 2009 to A group here for Webcomic publishers?

12 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Rob Marsh

"Hello Rob, I'm Clint Johnson, long time CCAS member and partner in New Creation Ent…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Apr 22, 2009 to A group here for Webcomic publishers?

12 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Rob Marsh

"Wow. I'm late based on the date thathis was posted. I'd love to read your final pres…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Apr 15, 2009 to Researching Christianity in Modern Comics!

4 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Montgomery

"Hello Cameron, I'm Clint D.Johnson, long time Christian Comic Arts Society member.…"

Clint D.Johnson replied Feb 2, 2009 to Need Help from Pro Comic Book Artists ASAP!!!

15 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Edwin Irabor

"I'm prayng for you..."

Clint D.Johnson replied Mar 28, 2008 to My Sister's Gone...

8 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by lraphat

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service