Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Gerard Lee's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"You're so right Brien, I follow their comic on Facebook, and every new page is a tre…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 25 to JesusChristComics.com

3 Sep 2
Reply by Brien Sparling

"Thank you for posting this Brien! Most of it is over my head, I am such a dinosaur:(…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 12 to Social Media toon' evangelism Part 2

2 Aug 12
Reply by Brien Sparling

"After all these years, one of my memories that stands out was going to a little sand…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 7 to Social media based cartoon evangelism

1 Aug 7
Reply by Gerard Lee

"Thank you for sharing your story and life experiences of Faith! I must admit that I…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 6 to Greetings from Z2 Comics!

8 Aug 20
Reply by Richard Collins

"This book looks very inspirational! I'm definitely going to try to save a bit and ge…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 6 to Hosanna in the Highest - comics anthology

14 on Sunday
Reply by Calvary Comics

"Hello again Brien! I have no knowledge of that genre at all, or how to write for it.…"

Gerard Lee replied Aug 5 to Proposed collab on a Police Noir Comic

3 Aug 5
Reply by Gerard Lee

"A break from writing really can energize your creativity. It's great you're feeling…"

Gerard Lee replied Mar 20, 2017 to The different power types/a great idea for my current series.

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Gerard Lee

"Hello again, I've encountered a Chinese doctor named 'Wai' here in Hawaii, but it ma…"

Gerard Lee replied Oct 3, 2016 to Deciding on nationality of a character

3 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Gerard Lee

"I've heard the surname 'Wai' is Chinese and means 'Great'."

Gerard Lee replied Sep 30, 2016 to Deciding on nationality of a character

3 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Gerard Lee

"I'm only an aspiring writer, so take everything I say with a mountain of salt:) I ra…"

Gerard Lee replied Sep 21, 2016 to Advice on getting started?

12 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Mike Jacobs

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service