Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Darren Brady's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"In the bible God clearly forbids tattoos and scarifcation his reasoning is that want…"

Darren Brady replied Jul 30, 2010 to Should Christian Artists Create Tattoos?

65 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

"www.communitycomics.com has some of the best christian comics produce. contact Ben A…"

Darren Brady replied Jul 14, 2010 to Store owner looking for product to carry: make your pitch

9 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Calvary Comics

"you should ask Nate Butler he's the christian comics historian. ROX35. is his web-si…"

Darren Brady replied Jul 14, 2010 to EC Comics Picture Stories from the Bible

6 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

"so did you get this organized? is it a go?"

Darren Brady replied May 2, 2010 to Let's do a 2010 CCAS promo Anthology

7 May 3, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

"Hi Cameron, I'm Darren Brady the art director for Community Comics. I'm an artist as…"

Darren Brady replied Feb 3, 2009 to Need Help from Pro Comic Book Artists ASAP!!!

15 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Edwin Irabor

"well at CC we are just trying to complete some stuff like heroTV that we've been a l…"

Darren Brady replied Jul 23, 2008 to new stuff

8 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Kevin Walker

"not mainstream currently. Mostly commercial work in comic style for clients. Like th…"

Darren Brady replied May 6, 2008 to new stuff

8 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Kevin Walker

"A commonly overlooked fact is that when he rode in on the donkey it was Sukkot (tabe…"

Darren Brady replied Mar 18, 2008 to An overlooked miracle of Jesus's (a sermon summary)

3 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by UnchartedSpirit

"I also like that as I am getting older I get to do more juvenile oriented artwork. (…"

Darren Brady replied Jan 9, 2008 to new stuff

8 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Kevin Walker

"Sometimes but not always. They have an in house designer that I work with at times.…"

Darren Brady replied Jan 9, 2008 to new stuff

8 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Kevin Walker

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service