Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Calvary Comics's Discussions (435)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone else here a Jehovah's Witness, Christian Science practicioner, or adherent to…"

Calvary Comics replied Nov 12, 2016 to Hi! I'm a father, programmer, and amateur webcomic creator.

9 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

"Martin Luther Changed and/or Discounted 18 Books of the Bible Protestant Reformer M…"

Calvary Comics replied Nov 9, 2016 to Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

"Further reading: Lutheran theological errors"

Calvary Comics replied Nov 7, 2016 to Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

"That's a total cop-out, Paul.  Giving you the benefit of the doubt in a best-case sc…"

Calvary Comics replied Nov 7, 2016 to Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

"Martin Luther's 95 theses are world famous, but he later became violently anti-semit…"

Calvary Comics replied Nov 6, 2016 to Martin Luther Comic and Cartoon Theologians Kickstarter

9 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Lance Rengel

"I imply nothing, but have directly shown that Luther was a hater of the Jewish peopl…"

Calvary Comics replied Oct 18, 2016 to Martin Luther Print - Kickstarter

11 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Cox

"Martin Luther's 95 theses are world famous, but he later became violently anti-semit…"

Calvary Comics replied Oct 17, 2016 to Martin Luther Print - Kickstarter

11 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Cox

"GhostBlade is already a comic character: https://tapastic.com/series/GhostBlade It…"

Calvary Comics replied Sep 30, 2016 to Superhero Ideas

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

"What's sad about the western world is that there used to be, over the past several h…"

Calvary Comics replied Jul 23, 2016 to The God I believe in is Love not Hate

10 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by wretchlikeme

"Thank you.  I thought you answered well, but wanted to let Rosetta see some specific…"

Calvary Comics replied Jul 22, 2016 to The God I believe in is Love not Hate

10 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by wretchlikeme

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service