Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Anthony Rodriguez's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad you liked the Zine, Gerry, and the envelope. I really wanted the zine to be…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Apr 21, 2008 to PALADIN: a guide to christian comics

4 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

"Hey Gerry. Its great to hear from you too. It has been awhile. For awhile i actually…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Apr 14, 2008 to PALADIN: a guide to christian comics

4 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

"Its a moot point for me cuz i can't afford all that new fangled stuff. I just draw o…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Mar 4, 2008 to Drawing on Paper vs Drawing on a Computer

11 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Kirk Harris

"I like one idea that was posed. Just wait. You don't need all this money right now.…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Feb 28, 2008 to need for prayer and advice

7 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by paul lopez Jr.

"LOL You've been watching too much VH1!"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Feb 27, 2008 to TV show that urges you to be a tool for the devil?

24 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Spike

"I use a photo reference guide for artist and all the models were somewhat clothed. T…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Feb 26, 2008 to Nude art and Christianity

25 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Baron

"I also can't get anything going in my CCAS box. Help me please. *sobs*..............…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Dec 14, 2007 to Help with CCAS badges

2 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by UnchartedSpirit

"*wierd look* LOL Yeah, the good stuff hardly ever pays the bills. I guess thats whe…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Nov 15, 2007 to Name your credentials...

22 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Calvary Comics

".................................D'oh! I guess our best option is at CC.Net then,…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Nov 15, 2007 to Opinions on whether CCAS should have a chat or not?

26 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Rob Marsh

"Hmmm...I don't think we need to start another thread for that.......well, maybe.....…"

Anthony Rodriguez replied Nov 13, 2007 to Opinions on whether CCAS should have a chat or not?

26 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Rob Marsh

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service