Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Michael Dean's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The Christ Focus Book Club is giving away 20 copies of the Action Bible. Entry deadl…"

Michael Dean replied Sep 16, 2010 to The Action Bible out now

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

"The Action Bible is getting good customer reviews on Amazon."

Michael Dean replied Sep 7, 2010 to The Action Bible out now

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

"@ Alec Indeed, please don't stop posting. I took no offense to any of your critique…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 26, 2010 to Looking for feedback/critique

57 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

"Sorry for the delay of this reply. That is an excellent movie. We got it the week it…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 26, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"I'm afraid I hadn't actually realized it had gotten so bad. I stopped reading regula…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 20, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"I don't plan to anymore. When I originally did much of the previous work, I didn't e…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 20, 2010 to Looking for feedback/critique

57 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

"I respectfully disagree with you on that point, Alec. I do agree that a Christian ar…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 20, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"One that I know for certain is Sergio Cariello, who currently pencils The Lone Range…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 19, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"I almost feel as though I should apologize for how this thread has ended up. I asked…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 18, 2010 to Looking for feedback/critique

57 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

"Alec, I thank you for that honest assessment of my work. I assure you I have no unr…"

Michael Dean replied Aug 17, 2010 to Looking for feedback/critique

57 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Dean

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service