Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Emily Colonello's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"If you need more details let me know."

Emily Colonello replied Sep 3, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"I'm sorry I thought I replied on Friday . Anime is good, the less cartoony style. T…"

Emily Colonello replied Sep 3, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Yes his advice was very useful. Thank you for asking. I'm currently working on the s…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 28, 2013 to Graphic tablet needs help

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Thank you for your kind comments on my drawings. The ones I saw of yours were pretty…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 25, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Thank you. I'll keep it in mind. Emily."

Emily Colonello replied Aug 22, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"What do you think of this for an intro: Many have heard the legends of King Arthur…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 22, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Thank you Gerry, I really appreciate it.  Sometimes I find it's easier to be creativ…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 21, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"For me it's not hard to come up with story plots. Most of the time it starts off as…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 21, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Thank you Gerry, I really appreciate it. I guess I'm going to start looking for anot…"

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

"Hi Gerry, I wrote a response on your page.  I don't know if you got it, it's been a…"

Emily Colonello replied Aug 20, 2013 to Need help finding artist to help with a comic

15 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Emily Colonello

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service