Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

wretchlikeme's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey K.G, my prayers go out to you and your family. Life can be pretty hard to face s…"

wretchlikeme replied Aug 3, 2018 to Thinking about using my current project for a Coursera course I’m taking/ Need to vent

1 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by wretchlikeme

"When God allows evil to make a move, it's because He has prepared to make a bigger o…"

wretchlikeme replied Jan 7, 2017 to Disabled teen beaten in Chicago 1.5.17

3 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

"23 and counting. Holla! XD Hey, K.G., I know how you feel and respect your courage…"

wretchlikeme replied Jan 3, 2017 to Any female cartoonists and/or young artists (25-ish or younger) out there?

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by wretchlikeme

"Wow, I like how you worded that. Cheers! "

wretchlikeme replied Aug 8, 2016 to Benefits of "fan-art" and who owns it.

4 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Thanks for the info, Brien.;) Fan-work does help get the creative juices flowing, es…"

wretchlikeme replied Aug 7, 2016 to Benefits of "fan-art" and who owns it.

4 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Good updates! Thankful to hear about your uncle and the lad. :) God bless!"

wretchlikeme replied Aug 6, 2016 to Just an update

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Congrats and have some fun, K.G! I'll pray for your nerves, though I'm sure you'll h…"

wretchlikeme replied Aug 3, 2016 to Going to my first big convention

4 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by K.G. Adams

"To call you a professional would be an understatement, brother.;) Your decision to f…"

wretchlikeme replied Jul 29, 2016 to Comis Artist and a Christian

10 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Anthony Dell

"Very true and well cited, Alec. ;) The Lord has blessed you with good wisdom! "

wretchlikeme replied Jul 23, 2016 to The God I believe in is Love not Hate

10 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by wretchlikeme

"Nicely put. I do hate how it comes off to our modern culture the rules from the Bibl…"

wretchlikeme replied Jul 22, 2016 to The God I believe in is Love not Hate

10 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by wretchlikeme

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service